Radio Bumper Rework

I decided to edit the first radio bumper I created for class during week 5. I realized how awful it actually sounds when I worked on one of the bumpers for our podcast. Just listen to the first one. It’s pretty bad.

The major changes are that I actually say more than 5 words. I wrote a little longer script for it, and even with that it’s still only 17 seconds like my first one, but the reworked bumper has more substance than the original.

I changed the music. I am still not too pleased with it, but it does play throughout the bumper whereas the original only plays music at the beginining and end. There is a lot of silence in that one, and it really doesn’t serve a purpose.

It’s better than the first, but I still think there is room for improvement. I would like to do more work with sound effects rather than just using one sound clip, if that makes sense.

Well, that’s all. Let me know what you think.